Social Content, Strategy, & Next Generation PR
Peter Crosby is a filmmaker, cinematographer, editor, and photographer.
Before we act, we assess with an audit of:
- current online visibility, audience, and presence
- the essence and values of your company
- the people you want to communicate with
- The message you want to convey
- Brand exercises that get to better insights, new revelations
- Filling any holes in the above.
We further define your unique set of values and benefits informing the language, tone, and visual context you use to convey that message in all of your communications.
- Storytelling in surprising ways
- Development of your online presence
Email us for our RATE CARD HERE
INCLUDE THESE TACTICAL ACTIONS
- Learn about your goals, your audience, and all about you!
- Brand Strategy
- Content strategy
- Blog creation
- Editorial Schedule
- Headlines, Teasers, Call to Action
- Blog and website Features and Interviews with key stakeholders and cherished audience members
- Create a newsletter template
- Write or Edit your newsletter
- Source your images, both graphic design and photography
- Take the photographs that reflect the value of your business
- Write your white papers
- Visually Sublime Video Stories –
- Create an arresting videography that tells the story of your business
- Interview key stakeholders in your business to profile online
- Creative Direction:
- Source and Coordinate look, feel, all brand id design elements and total narrative package using designers we love and feel our right for what your brand, your story, what you want to convey.
- Community Management
- Engage the world through a prescribed combination of Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Vimeo, Youtube, LinkedIn and more depending on the strategy we create for you.
- Next Generation PR
- Write your press releases
- Call and connect with the press on your behalf
- Strategic Partnership Development
- Workshops and Training
- Train staff, give day-long or 1/2 intensive workshops
- Diagnose your metrics and stay on top of the latest developments on key tech sites. (We recommend Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, and Social Media Today as outside reading material.)
- Work with partners to create apps, microsites, and customized programming to suit your needs.